We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. See more at our Privacy Policy X
Tuesday, 10 December, 2019 | Home | Post Ad
Post Ad Post Event Qtellplus Social Network Edit
Post Ad
Search
Home / Events

My Vegan Venue ~ Meatless Meat Recipes

Make Featured
Starts: 01 Jan, 19 Ends: 01 Jan, 20

Post# E351
Posted on: Monday, 21 October, 2019  14:03
Updated On: Monday, 21 October, 2019  14:14
Expires On: Tuesday, 20 October, 2020  13:03
Hits: 290
Report Abuse | Email this Ad

Are you interested in the meatless meat movement?

My Vegan Venue offers a 10-recipe downloadable e-book that shows you how to easily and affordably add plant-based meats to meal planning.

Recipes use the following vegan plant-based meats: 1. Burgers ~~ BBQ Cheeseburger with Beer-battered Onion Rings 2. Fish ~~ Fish Tacos with Roasted Corn & Cilantro Rice Salad 3. Italian Sausage ~~ Spaghetti with Italian Sausage with Crostini with Cashew Cheese 4. Hot Dogs ~~ Chili Cheese Dogs 5. Chicken Strips ~~ Chicken Fajita Pasta 6. Tuna ~~ Tuna Noodle Casserole 7. Beef ~~ Beef, Green Beans and Mushrooms with Couscous Foil Packets 8. Bacon ~~ Spaghetti Squash with Bacon & Spaghetti 9. Chicken Fillets ~~ Peanut Crusted BBQ Chicken 10. Veggie Burger Crumbles ~~ Layered Taco Dip

The e-book also includes a list of meat-free and dairy-free brands and products used for the recipes.

Find out more at https://www.myveganvenue.com/meatless-meats-10-recipe-sampler-1 » »

My Vegan Venue offers individual and bundled vegan recipes for existing vegans and people curious about a meat and dairy-free lifestyle. Whether you are interested in animal welfare or doing your part to help out the environment, we’ve got recipes for you. My Vegan Venue donates 10% of profits to the HSUS Pets for Life Program, which benefits underserved communities by offering free pet care resources, services and information.

Contact this User:

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Your email: *

Attachment:
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif Maximum file size: 200KB

Security Code: *

Enter the code shown above into this textbox

Make Featured
Featured Ad 7 days X $0.99
Featured Ad 14 days X $1.99
Featured Ad 30 days X $2.99
Featured Ad 60 days X $3.99
Featured Ad 90 days X $5.99
Featured Ad 180 days X $10.99
Featured Ad 365 days X $20.99
Categories »